Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Welcome to the Second Annual Chicago Food Film Festival! We look forward to seeing you November 18-20. Please visit the individual event pages for detailed information about each events' food, films and people.
- Farm to Film to Table: Friday November 18, 7 pm at Kendall College. Opening night of the 2011 Chicago Food Film Festival. Farm fresh films along side seasonal tastes from Chef Art Jackson of Pleasant House Bakery and Pleasant Farms.
- Edible Adventure #4: Doughnut Vault Brunch: Saturday November 19 at Intellegentsia Works, 1850 W. Fulton St. Saturday morning never looked and tasted so good - get a taste of Doughnut Vault Doughnuts, Inteligentsia Coffee, Royal Pies from Pleasant House bakery and more.
- Great Chicago Shuck'N'Suck: Saturday November 19 8 pm at Kendall College. An authentic low-country Oyster Roast with all of the fixings from mac and cheese to "Brown." Plus special screenings and tastes of the best food porn of 2011.
- 2011 Chicago Food Film Festival Awards Ceremony: Sunday November 20, noon at Kendall College. Join the filmmakers and judges for the Award ceremony lunch featuring special screenings of how to make a Turtleburger, and In De Keuken.
- Screenings begin 30 minutes after doors open. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes after the ticket time to ensure seating.
- Please bring government-issued photo ID for proof of age (21+)
- Filmmaker and chefs live complicated lives. Programs and menus may be subject to change.
The Chicago Food Film Festival is hosted by and benefits The Good Food Project.